Limits on grants for electoral expenses
BY ELECTION RESULTS
In no case shall the State pay an amount greater than:
- The amount of declared election expenses justified by the Court of Audits.
- The figure resulting from multiplying by 0.37 euros the number of inhabitants corresponding to the de jure population of the constituencies where each party, federation, coalition or grouping of electors presents its candidatures.
BY ELECTORAL MAILING
In no case shall the State pay a higher amount than:
- The amount of declared election mailing expenses as justified by the Court of Audits.
- 0.23 euros per number of voters to whom propaganda has been sent.
- The actual performance of the activity, i.e. the forwarding of mailings, must be justified.